“The whole church taking the whole gospel to the whole world.”
World mission has been described as “The whole church taking the whole gospel to the whole world”. Our strategy recognises St Andrew’s long history of support to mission partners in Woking and overseas, and it looks to build on this.
Here’s a list of our ten mission partners: FAR and NEAR. We provide a link after each entry to a separate page containing more details on the mission partner, as well as links to websites, blogs and newsletters (as available).
Jesus told his disciples: Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19. The Good News about the Kingdom will be preached
Recent News Posts
- MAF – Handover from the Duncalfes to the Neales (feature article)
- News from the Neale family
- Welcome video for St Andrew’s from the Neale family
- We welcome the Neales to our family of Mission Partners
- Welcome back Michael and Nicki Duncalfe
- Engage has a prayer card for Easter
- Engage’s newsletter
- Engage’s new prayer card
- A Christmas present for Talents
- Becky has moved to Manchester: read her latest letter!